FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Sick to my stomach

A name gang? You know what else starts what A? An. An is the worst word ever I hate it with all my soul you know what word I abstolutely adore? Cheese, so why not C crew or Ccrew

F

Lmao

I hate cloned cheese

omg i love skribbl io but i cant join :(

are games normally like this like wtf why are we discussing cloned cheese

1 Like

Cheese is great, but c is a bad letter to start a name with imo

anyway VOTE: Ash this guy’s fr lurking and liking my posts like a heat-seeking missile but not actually contributing anything as far as i can tell (said by man making their first read of the game)

1 Like

Oh I thought Dum had more than the one towny post but his stuff is all filler. I want to say it’s honestly too brazenly useless to be a wolf but can’t in good conscience give him higher than a null read.

Cheese is bad.

I was making a joke off cheese, cloned cheese is a player

^nutella posits that she thinks i was defending one of my partners in my wallpost, and that this is one of the main points of her suspicion

^^a few minutes later, when gorta is revealed to be insomnia, nutella says: “oh, insomnia is who i thought was SPF’s partner”

the phrasing here implies that nutella thought that insomnia is the partner i was defending in my readslist

^^when i point out that insomnia was never in my readslist, nutella claims that she thought insomnia was my partner independent of her original reasoning to wolfread me

eh…i mean idk if i feel that strongly about this being #Outing for nutella now that ive written it out

i suspect that she did in fact make a mistake by implying that i was townreading insomnia, and that she told a lie to cover for it

but there’s no way for me to prove it and i can case nutella for better reasons if i decide that she is a lockwolf anyway

Mash moment

Sanity is gone

Only meme

how could you…what if you were catacryphal

fair enuf

people just do whatever inbetween.

when you spend hours in thread without a big break then you likely will smalltalk with people.

What is your favourite cheese?

discussion goes places

1 Like

WHAT? I wear glasses except for when I’m sleeping and I was never rewarded for it!

Top poster moment

But also

Did you really expect better from the top posters in a mash?