FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

fair enuf

people just do whatever inbetween.

when you spend hours in thread without a big break then you likely will smalltalk with people.

What is your favourite cheese?

discussion goes places

1 Like

WHAT? I wear glasses except for when I’m sleeping and I was never rewarded for it!

Top poster moment

But also

Did you really expect better from the top posters in a mash?

nya~

Nya

1 Like

skill issue

Skill issue

Mindmeld

only villagers get treats!
Sorry not sorry.

Nya

locktown

Locktown

nya~

Just saw this so honestly I’m gonna respond to this because it’s sorta fun and it could be a mechanical thing, which yall know I like.

Activity with an exception to FAM games is one of the biggest flaws that town has on this forum. It’s to the point where WIM can be an issue and can influence games much more than it should do - as game mechanics and individual reads should be considered moreso.

In some games it’s not necessarily because 1 team played well, it’s because the other team played non-optimally. Or failed to act on information that should be outed.

As for more simple hot takes: Wolves are the most majestic creatures, showing a pack mentality, responsibility and power, with elegance. Apple is overrated, Spotify is better for music and Samsung has better technology.

1 Like

just need like 50 more of those and this game is a wrap

Note to self if one of Apo and Amelia pushes on the other during this game then they are outted wolf for it.

the silence is deafening

True and real