FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Mindmeld

only villagers get treats!
Sorry not sorry.

Nya

locktown

Locktown

nya~

Just saw this so honestly I’m gonna respond to this because it’s sorta fun and it could be a mechanical thing, which yall know I like.

Activity with an exception to FAM games is one of the biggest flaws that town has on this forum. It’s to the point where WIM can be an issue and can influence games much more than it should do - as game mechanics and individual reads should be considered moreso.

In some games it’s not necessarily because 1 team played well, it’s because the other team played non-optimally. Or failed to act on information that should be outed.

As for more simple hot takes: Wolves are the most majestic creatures, showing a pack mentality, responsibility and power, with elegance. Apple is overrated, Spotify is better for music and Samsung has better technology.

1 Like

just need like 50 more of those and this game is a wrap

Note to self if one of Apo and Amelia pushes on the other during this game then they are outted wolf for it.

the silence is deafening

True and real

I feel like it is weird but it is possible they just made a genuine mistake because I mean it is a mash but idt there were reads nearby(considering they are kinda rare) that post so nothing to confuse with

It took me a minute to understand this was supposed to be a hot political take

1 Like

Bold of you to imply I would remember the people I locked town on d1

you know if you don’t make hundreds of posts each day it’s easier to remember them all. hope this helps!

the cookies in thread so far clearly were given out on postcounts.

1k and 3k (I might have blinked during 2k if it happened there as well).

yeah the thing is like, if she did make a genuine mistake and then tried to cover for it, that means she’s outed mafia imo

cause nutella as town would just tell the truth

so the reading where nutella is town here is a reading where she actually did just think me/insomnia were W/W independent of her other reads, and she just phrased it in a confusing way

Nah that was me just casually posting my internal thoughts with 0 reason behind it, for sure (/s)

1 Like

Ah but you see

Nya~

Okay, cool.
I have reviewed the entire thread up to this point.