FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

LMAO

Based

it felt remarkably fake when esp when you’ve been mostly handing out townreads very quickly (and that has been a focus to a concerning degree) and the expectation is there are going to be a lot of players overall so you will get a lot of townreads. 11 is a drop in the bucket. feels moreso like a performative theng.

I think 11 townreads in a game of this size is fine
I think the last sentence in the post where you said it felt like too many was weird, on the other hand
But I don’t really think I’d grill you for it since I haven’t read enough of the game to have opinions on a bunch of players in your list

I will not mention the edit in open court.

I watched you add both apo and wisp!

And sure those are names. And those are people you are more likely to read, I guess.

Do you not read random posts by people you don’t know?
The whole list feels oddly focused on people you are expected to read.

and then everyone proceeded to not guess the word “america” after a gun was drawn

TOWN:

Magnus
Atlas
catbae
Sadbi
Hallia
neil
spf
Carroty
SK
Yawn
Dum
Leafia
maybe Achro
maybe slanktai
maybe lucid
maybe Creature
maybe Zugzwang

1 Like

Good

Skill Issue

You have done a disservice to catfolk kind

Will take satisfaction in everyone getting my drawings almost instantly.

Squint why me

ashlyn stop taking my jokes from me

im mad at myself for not getting this one

yeah im sticking with that being a terrible reason to wolfread me though i think it’s possible you believe in it

i was winning when round 1 ended but arete was like “we have to play 2 rounds” grrrrr

1 Like

Maybe selkie…? :)

so whos outed

hello sorry is this bad timing? :joy:
i still don’t know why i am top of vote thing lol other than me trolling ash (plus i think benguined noted the reaction to the troll post well enough for now, i like to vote d1 trolling because it scares ppl → sometimes you can get smth from it)
so that being said i’m not sure why bionic and ranta jumped on the train to “spice things up” or whatever Ranta said lol but whatever

1 Like

1 Like

Massive f

Alamo Draft house made me a horchata milkshake gn

3 Likes