FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

i got a guilty on him with my daycop ability

1 Like

Someone claimed redcheck on him

VOTE: bradland

no im actually a host. anyway i will spew u town now.

1 Like

updated summary as best i can do it

artemis: claims future miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #127 by Artemis
ash claims some variant of miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #218 by ash4fun
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
kiiruma claims something confirmable with likes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3381 by catbae
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
event announcements: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #351 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #354 by FAMHost
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu
people are given cookies for thousands FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost and one where apocryphal got one FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost - do not make posts at this mark unless ur widely townread FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3168 by firinn
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3277 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
tutuu reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2973 by tutuu
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
super likes announcement FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2704 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3527 by FAMHost
alts list FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2875 by Atlas
skribblio participants FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3084 by FAMHost winners were FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3356 by Ashlyn
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts

my personal biggest wolfread is brakuren, i also wolfread neil_the_eel, nutella, sadbi, and (either catbae or spf)
biggest townread is carrotyreaper

im going for a walk please someone keep summary vaguely updated or ill go insane

3 Likes

oh!

dont even attempt to backread its a mash lol

katze is in fact a player in this game

He redchecked himself, tragic

Oh. May as well vote them then to see if they are correct or not.

is brad actually outted

hrm

@hallia I hear you’re in this game

read his iso

VOTE: Bradland

how do you iso here?

click their name and hit posts in this topic

Hmmm, so everyone is piling on Brad? Makes me think he might be town. I’m going to iso him. Could someone quote o ne of his posts to help me find him?

i think he had a super scummy start to the game yes

it’s super boring to kill him because his teammates just bus him and we get no info but we did the same with creature ast year

99.9% outed as a wolf
I’d give him a 0.1% chance of being a jester again