FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

stupid ass bot (start crying now)

1 Like

just do your best, you’ll be fine

don’t hesitate to ask questions or speak to people directly

hmm yes at post #1035 whoever posted at that specific number said something very suspicious and could be seen as a pairing with about 50 other people in this game!!

I mean ya, but like wolves can ask that question as well
But sure I do kinda expect more wolves to jump on this rather. I’m not at all worried about them off that one post, I was just more curious on ur reasoning

I guess Brad is lock wolf but can we go back to lunching Katze?

town

why are we voting brad by the way? didn’t see the case against em

29617_2

4 Likes

i don’t feel any particular way about it - he’s basically just saying “same” and memeing in the same way that he was before, it’s NAI in a vacuum

They could. That’s why it’s only a townlean and not a townread. I just find town is more likely to ask something like that.

1 Like

K I’ll think about it when it becomes a problem which isn’t today anyways

why are you silviuposting katze

you:

• pushing me weirdly hard on easily VERIFIABLY false pretences, literally contradicting public info from the thread (forgivable if you just are not reading ig)
  • the constant rhyme speak with no explanation (idk the game designers here that well but I feel like the rhymespeak thing is public enough that you’d have SOME sort of explanation if you were town, even if it was just “it gives me a buff if I speak in rhyme but I’m not willing to explain what it is yet”)
  • the rhyme honestly disguises how little of substance you’re saying
  • your reads list made no sense
  • as others mentioned, people pushing you without voting on you is a bit weird

you’re accusing me of copying your reads list when your reads list (kanave bystander atlas catbae) has ONLY ONE SINGLE NAME IN COMMON with mine lmao

I’m on mobile now cause I’m going for that walk so I’ll break this up into separate replies ig

1 Like

fwiw i think shes prob town

but its def not for her wim

1 Like

I think in every mash I’ve randed wolf in, I just decided to be dead to rights within the first 5 minutes of the game lol
Which tbh is pretty unspirited of me, but I don’t really post this much as any alignment on D1 of a mash, as I said before, so like it doesn’t really matter whether I die for slanking as either alignment.

I don’t think he’s reacted at all?

No

But can we lunch you? :3

i like hallia pushing her read here

Frozen and crying in wolf chat

jesus lol last FAM we only needed 1 thread for day 1 this is going to be rough

1 Like