FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Catbae did you previously have a pfp with a grey cat? I feel your name is really familiar

why tf hippo v

They’re talking about Alexa and Suki in our last game

Not this person

1 Like

haha, you forgot to include me haha

1 Like

np, it’s hard to pay attention to everyone here, but I am trying too. I feel like a babysitter

or maybe a gaybysitter :joy_cat:

2 Likes

This is Mafia/Mafia
Am I crazy to see ya?

1 Like

Its for the utility if 6 people vote them EoD their alignemnt will be revealed

Oh come on, Cape :sob: :sob: :sob:

…smh

correct, i had the russian shorthair cat for some time

i changed it back to a catboy because someone in a game didn’t realize i was a guy

1 Like

SUMMARY SO FAR

– USEFUL INFO –
alts list FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2875 by Atlas

– CLAIMS –
artemis: claims future miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #127 by Artemis
ash claims some variant of miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #218 by ash4fun
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
kiiruma claims something confirmable with likes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3381 by catbae
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
Atlas said to include this in the sumary FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #5077 by Atlas and claims that superlikes buff atlas FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #37 by Atlas
hazard possibly softing something involving catnoises FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #403 by Hazardwaste

– EVENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED –
event announcements: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #351 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #354 by FAMHost
people are given cookies for thousands FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost and one where apocryphal got one FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost - do not make posts at this mark unless ur widely townread FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3168 by firinn
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
super likes announcement FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2704 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3527 by FAMHost
skribblio participants FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3084 by FAMHost winners were FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3356 by Ashlyn
If windwardaway has votes from exactly 6 players at end of day they get their alignment revealed FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6056 by FAMHost

– COORDINATION REQUESTS –
do not make post number 7000 unless you are CONSENSUS TOWN.
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
we need 6 people who are CONSENSUS TOWNREAD to vote for windward away and NOBODY ELSE. if you are on the list and do not vote wwa, or not on the list and vote wwa, you are openly wolf and will be shot until dead. (list not made yet, we’ll do this closer to end of day)

– OBSERVABLE POST RESTRICTION STUFF –
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu

– READS LIST - PING ME TO HAVE YOURS ADDED –
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3277 by spf & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6189 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
tutuu reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2973 by tutuu
atlas reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3923 by Atlas
windwardaway reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3855 by WindwardAway
manny reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6339 by Manny
bradland wildly suspected by many people (unsure which post to link)

– CONCLUSION –
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts
my personal biggest wolfread is brakuren

4 Likes

I have really bad news.

Katze might be town.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280

nah, its a good read

im sleepy

1 Like

Told ya :nail_care:

if you believe this, convince yourself otherwise

it’s objectively funnier

1 Like

3 Likes

i’m glad that someone’s keeping fam’s stima levels high (i thought you said you’d miss fam silviu)

2 Likes

not that one

1 Like

what changed ur mind :joy_cat:

1 Like