FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

do you read summary

…noted
do you have anything you can say that would make people think otherwise on you?

No i mean like publicly posting list of x y z are town feels like putting a target for scum to just alt f4 them early

mbe im underestimating them, idts, but if i am its not a today problem and ill prob be dead before it matters eheh

(if i post again im banning chloe)

1 Like

I also townread sadbi but they are clearly a strong player so I am reluctant to commit to that :wowee:

The entitlement goes crazy. (This is a normal response that normal people give.)

Gocj’s ISO is self-aware regarding the fact they didn’t immediately claim to be evil, so self-aware they ended up doing it anyway a short while later. But then Gocj seemed almost defensive about being scumread in spite of that, talking about being regularly misexecuted and misread as town: this is a very strange pattern because it’s almost self-contradictory, caring about how you’re perceived while also not.

I literally haven’t played mafia game in six months.

I don’t know how to wolf.

All I played is literally social games like survivor and eimm.

jail seems fine so far

images (4)
Yeeessss… yeees

1 Like

I can agree on not a today problem yeah

I saw one person say they wren’t lock towning wwa which was why they voted wwa lol

yeah
thats really not true, especially in this large of a game
its also our only real way to coordinate with people, alongside with people, quite honestly, really not caring about others reads if they dont directly agree/disagree other then to scrutinize that person

I still have scars from that Syndicate game lol.

Fool me once…

Uhhh there was a host thing and someone gets her alignment as a copcheck if it’s exactly 6 people.

I did think that Gocj was lock wolf for putting a vote on someone who no one was talking about and not expressing an opinion on any of the current topics (Brad/Creature/SPF). But if they’re typically miselimmed they’re probably just rand.

you would think not playing for six months would have everyone not fear me

I literally ahhhhhhh

I literally haven’t had a good wolf performance since then

3 Likes

@spf @Porscha

2 Likes

God dammit I used to be fast.