FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Bys hasn’t seemed super agendapilled IMO? Like that was a major difference

1 Like

helloooo babiess what’s poppin

1 Like

you see thats what I was talking about. I’m really bad at actually reading people

did anything happen yet

Tutuu’s reads are Good and aren’t seeming to leave too much room which I like

1 Like

Anyway doubling down on my tutuu is a wolf statement. I actually fucking hate that they gave such a generic read on me when i made a point to say I think they are a wolf earlier but don’t bring it up.

1 Like

Nya

I don’t claim to have a god read on Achro, but I do think I am better than average at reading him.

can you elaborate on what you figured out

1 Like

I said the word.

1 Like

I hope you log out of your account and forget the password :heart:

2 Likes

nah

You’ve summoned apo and kanna…

@May

You gonna keep running?
I’m gonna start gunning

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

@May has received a cookie!

4 Likes

Howdy also whats unrecognized

im not actually helltunneling
although it’d be funny if i was
that being said i am actually scumreading.
unfortunately, same issue as with silverkeith: i just have their name in my notes app.
im pretty sure the first thing that pinged me was their comment about openwolfing, as well as

this post i also genuinely dislike, as well as me going “this is wolf” and them going “true”
idk
they seem like a less serious player overall but something about it feels mildly wrong to me

them sheeping may also feels bad but day hasnt ended yet so im not putting any stock into it unless they continue sheeping through EoD

this interaction also feels bad in a meta-y way, as in a “no dont vote me” but not giving a real reason why not to

1 Like

i want a cookie too

Is there anything in SK and Ari popping in directly before 7000 when all of the cookies have been given on odd-thousand posts so far?

1 Like