FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

If you had a sui bomb who would you use it on

Whats a sui bomb

taken as a JOKE

:basketball_woman:

i assume most of those are from random day vigi or ita shots?

1 Like

baudib town

Excuse me, I’m not even on the posting menu. I appreciate the townread but your assertion is fallible.

This message led me to assume Atlas was accusing Silviu which they would only ever do at all if they were town; that didn’t quite happen, but Silviu is ascertainably in that uncomfortable field where a wolf rand stresses them out, so far as I recall. Regarding their ISO, the “community service” mention does call to mind the imagery of drudging work like Silviu doesn’t want to be here, and the light banter felt like a way of easing themselves back into it. Contrast this with my mental model of v!Silviu, I’d expect some level of consistent perspective from them here; but Silviu initially focused upon Atlas before shifting gears to Wind’s announcement which they’d apparently already seen, so why not mention the…

I retract my ramble. w!Silviu will struggle to return to the thread after their hour of absence way harder than v!Silviu will. There’s my commentary.

1 Like

spf without a second thought

yeah, by me

Tell that to @Arctic

1 Like

Sad Violin

1 Like

So what’s your case against unvote? To actually unvote, you click the counterclockwise arrow next tothe hammer used to vote.

Missed you as well!

i just noticed this
why has silviu read as off to you so far?

1 Like

Suicide bomb, I guess

Suicide vest

Oh

nvm u r just gay

1 Like

artemis has consistently been poking at minor things in a very ~detective/inquisitive sort of way (like their early exchange with garfield’d or the thing they pointed out about me) that makes me feel like theyre playing from a solvey mindset

a weaker townlean bcuz i recall aretemis having a really strong wolfgame when i last played w/them like a year or two ago

1 Like

leafia town

1 Like

hmm…
i dont know how i feel about it, but ill keep it in mind and its less bad than “scumread me and ill townread you”