FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’m not super serious about the read don’t think I’m really wolfhunting this game.

It’s a mash, but Atlas isn’t primarily a mash player or anything, so I wouldn’t expect her wolfgame to be super adjusted to the environment, and she’s been very deep and thorough about most of the rest of her reads. Atlas has clearly expressed the capability to make a very strong case on somebody, and is choosing not to do that with the scumread she’s staking her vote on. It’s not agenda-y. It’s not definitive, mash environment makes it a cut less definitive htan it would be in a smaller game, but it’s still something!

It applies specifically to Atlas’s wolfread on me because of what I mentioned before (I know for sure Atlas is capable of pushing better agenda than this, more than I know it about other players) and… frankly, because I’ve been paying attention to Atlas’s wolfread on me! I see it and I remember it and I look at the progression in detail and go “yep that’s good progression, Atlas seems like she’s trying to solve my slot”. Will I use it on other people later? Probably eventually. It’s a read I use pretty frequently. But it takes context and I haven’t particularly noticed that context with anybody else yet

wait i am?

youre useless

1 Like

Mood.

My single action is kinda useless though…

It’s even worse than last year, when I at least could harass others…

Unless im mixing him with someone i have not been wrong on this read yet

This reminds me. We should start thinking of a shotlist for D2.

1 Like

Guys if i were to have a day vig who should i kill like theoretically its not like i have it (trust me)

Mmmm town shaped may post

1 Like

Me

I’m getting trolled too and I’m accepting it at this rate.

Hehehaha420blazing

1 Like

What does lizards mean in this context

Cape and ‘Better wolf’ do seem like they don’t belong together tbh

i just reread her iso and i think her push on insomnia is genuine and not the type of read she makes as mafia and her explanations for her read on you seemed entirely sensible to me

she has gotten better as scum lately so i am not lock clearing her but I have no idea what your case is supposed to be other than “she scumread me”

Italy was teaching me how to eat so I was busy. I meant to tryhard but by the time I entered thread to tryhard Jarek had already gladiated me. I made a bunch of people think we were V/V for a bit but it didn’t really matter cause Jarek was still townier than me regardless

1 Like

who do you know for sure is town? that’d be helkpful.

I’m not sure I can elaborate more rather than vibes. I feel like I could go more in depth on my townreads if needed but I don’t think I’m feeling super sure about any of my wolfreads, as said. I’m planning on finding enough townies and poe the rest, by progressively raising the bar for towness.

i dont agree that it’s towny considering that she provided zero elaboration on the read or where it came from

i gave her space to solve in her own corner after i had that back n forth with her and her follow-up posts have not been great imo - she posted a couple of nothing townreads and has been limply tunneling insomnia for non-descript reasons

Its a hidden role version of BOTC