FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

you’re calling me a wolf?

200 more posts

yes

Was dhe a wolf in that one too?

ftr I think firinn is town and this whole crusade is useless like I spent time talking about it but I could’ve done other more fun and/or productive things.

2 Likes

refer to may’s explanation
as town the one person more trustworthy than anyone else to be town is the person you know has a green rolecard because, well, it’s yours
a single deepwolf can ruin this entire plan

2 Likes

what crusade

the crusade against what proper play should be.

I do care about winning, I just… have a given estimation of other players’ behaviour (that a large subset of people will join events chaotically no matter what we demand of them), and in the context of that estimation, it makes more sense to spend energy elsewhere.

No matter how much any group of players tries to wait and discuss event sign-ups, if a significant portion of people rush in as soon as they can get there, that disadvantages the people who try to plan carefully. With enough uncontrollable factors, it just… doesn’t make sense here.

no, cop lol

1 Like

alright sk

let’s find the mafia together

who are ur top scumreads rn? who do u have the most concerns about?

ill be back in like an hour or so maybe if ur still around

literally what about what I’m saying is wolfy at all? I’m pushing the biggest things that will contribute to a town win (coordination, focus, summaries, shooting people who spread misinfo)

wtf you traitor find scum with me I believe in you.

and tell me why its tutuu

Ouch.

I feel like you are working from the shadow

oof im exhausted from townleading im heading off good luck without me fellas

I was about to say “Where did tutuu go”

But then I checked their ISO to see when they last posted and their last post was joining the event :wowee:

Thanks and good night.

I’m going to sleep now, but I should be up pretty early. I will however not be here all the time due to my studies (there is a chance I can still post due to the fact that it’s an unsupervised online course that I’m taking of my own will)

1 Like