FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

even if a wolf fakes a red on you its a 1f1 which is probably fine?

id argue towny people shouldnt be used to this because mafia already wants to kill them and then they win even more stuff if they kill them

What do you mean?

That’s what I was saying!

Oh I don’t think they’d fake a red on me, my bet is they claim a green on me and let a teammate bus them and then you’re all gonna try to kill me

1 Like

have i played with u before?

I get to choose which of my voters to send my alignment to and I don’t trust ANY of those 6 names

i went to iso sk out of curiosity, i was going to wolfread him for trying harder than he should but i just remember he kinda got paid to play this so his ass would feel obligated to tryhard regardless zzzz.

i need to realtime with him but lol what are the odds i randomly pop in thread when he’s up

also is porscha actually playing this thing or did the mf’er list her for funsies

why dont u trust some bitches

1 Like

Who do you trust? Just have that person vote you lol prblem solved

It says randomly though?

I mean it’s honestly a bonus if they claim a red on me cause then I’d know for sure they’re wolfing, but if anything they’ll claim green, I won’t be able to discern their alignment from it, and neither will the rest of yoh

1 Like

i dont rmeember

I have a fucking readlist I made last night, I don’t trust people outside of what I already listed except for Atlas (because I was strategically not outing my read on her but she’s town I’m pretty sure)

You should trust me. I got townier. :smiley:

1 Like

VOTE: Gocj

I’ll evaluate that for myself when I read your posts!

Btw baudi feels like a free wolf from the quick iso i just did, but i have no intention of actually pushing it cuz i dont trust my read accuracy on bob.

You’ll figure it out.

that being said there’s a decent 33% i hero shoot him tomorrow on ita’s, so there’s that