FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’ll evaluate that for myself when I read your posts!

Btw baudi feels like a free wolf from the quick iso i just did, but i have no intention of actually pushing it cuz i dont trust my read accuracy on bob.

You’ll figure it out.

that being said there’s a decent 33% i hero shoot him tomorrow on ita’s, so there’s that

actually i should check what hours itas are to not forget they exist :joy_cat:

Add atlas and leafia to town list

My reads haven’t changed because I’ve only been in the thread for a couple minutes and haven’t bothered to backread

Slank cover im on work trip till thursday so working basically 24/7

Im popping on to regularly but expect 0 real effort till thurs lunchtime (eu)

Ah yeah it does, I’m reading while walking, sorry
Yeah then I think we’re fucked
The reason why is because even if I pick 6 players I believe are town to vote me, if my reads are decently accurate, it gives wolves more vote weight outside of me. I’m assuming you guys want to get my alignment without flipping me, at least today, and that means the 6 players voting me can’t use their votes to follow their own reads. And I don’t really like that, but it’s just gonna depend on everyone’s priorities.

Was this activated by someone’s ability or an event prize, btw, or was it just a random announcement?

an_gorta_slanktai (3): Magnus, nutella, spf

This is funny lol

1 Like

Nobody has claimed it afaik

:3

ive been posting here since the thread opened basically but apo still somehow has almost 2x as many posts as me

Interesting
I think if it’s a town ability the voters currently on me are likely to contain more than one wolf
And if it’s a wolf ability the voters on me are actually likely to be all town
I wouldn’t make a guess on which is the case, though, if nobody has claimed and we don’t know if the ability has more than one use

1 Like

tryhard nerd

Did you get feedback for the ability when it was used on you?

Nope, I only saw the ping so I checked the announcement and that was not at all what I expected to see

Its probably a mafia ability tbh

Later on when theres like 25 people left its gonna muck up wagons having 6 ppl leave

Bet its a “confirmable” mafia role cuz it does something protown on surface but has sneaky second cases i think

I’m inclined to agree

I have a hunch who it is and I think they’re mafia but I haven’t put them in my readlist for Reasons