FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Interesting
I think if it’s a town ability the voters currently on me are likely to contain more than one wolf
And if it’s a wolf ability the voters on me are actually likely to be all town
I wouldn’t make a guess on which is the case, though, if nobody has claimed and we don’t know if the ability has more than one use

1 Like

tryhard nerd

Did you get feedback for the ability when it was used on you?

Nope, I only saw the ping so I checked the announcement and that was not at all what I expected to see

Its probably a mafia ability tbh

Later on when theres like 25 people left its gonna muck up wagons having 6 ppl leave

Bet its a “confirmable” mafia role cuz it does something protown on surface but has sneaky second cases i think

I’m inclined to agree

I have a hunch who it is and I think they’re mafia but I haven’t put them in my readlist for Reasons

We’ll see if anyone ever claims it, but I kinda believe a towny would just claim it immediately in the thread because they would genuinely want to coordinate the alignment reveal

Tbf they might be scared of claim vig

If they claim later and say it was a reaction test then uh, lol, we’ll see.

Alot of people makes me less stressed. so I am more laid back

But + points for pointing that out

1 Like

Altho i already claimed mason and im not dead yet so maybe claim vig just a wimp idk

Oh true
But nobody has claim vigged me yet and I already claimed my ability

I assume double votes is bs to claim vig cuz its public info lol

Nightvig still possible tho

Again i am so sorry i was away more then i should. the drive back up to my school is 30 minutes so just had to drive 1 hour to get my charger and i am angry at everything + god atm

But the whole problem was that I thought my double vote was public and it doesn’t actually show in the vote count

Good point

i don’t have much words for that one