FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

i was going to then i realised the days were 24 hour and got a bit more stressed lol

1 Like

on one hand i dont wanna be dead weight. on the other hand i am too fucking tired to read back

no need to read back
just tell me what you know now

You’re not going to be awake until dusk every day phase, and you can’t even be sniped by an ITA yet. There’s no better time.

Would you step infront of a sniper’s red dot laser, Hazard?

Purr meow [REDACTED]

May has townie shaped posts which can best be described as “Vibe read town”
Magnus has verbally discussed how confused and out of it they are which honestly i dont think is something mag would do as maf
Kana’s question on me was mean and rude especially because she still voted me even after i apparently answered it the correct way but i dont necessarily think its something a wolf would do
I didnt mind the fact SK in’d then outed straight after the event. but its not as solid of a read then the other top three.
AND leafia’s interaction’s with Achro around just before the Wave length event start felt weird so i am not the most happiest with that slot but i also havent read much of leafia outside of those posts so i would need to double check that

2 Likes

no. cause i dont wanna be that type of person

1 Like

Townlean Hazzy

1 Like

Oh and this is townie unless they already knew town would deny it

Litten would know litten understand me

1 Like

LET’S GO METS

1 Like

most people was in event at the time of this post…

i think we should include a postcap of 3

2 Likes

i have actually made myself too scared to say it

1 Like

oh @catbae he wanted my reads so might as well add him on to this post

what did y’all get, or not disclosing

is this a The AGENDA soft?

THE AGENDA is a May soft

1 Like

I did it first

1 Like

I was going to excitedly share the Mets pride flag as soon as this game ended in Loop but hten I remembered we got accused of being a transphobic website there and so that might go over badly

1 Like