FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

maybe the more likely things are just finding this awkward:

(which I don’t think is wolfy considering there was a similar entrance from T!Icet in Jail)

and just being low-WIM / postcount
is Icet WIM / postcount polarized?

Nice name

:p hello

VOTE: luxy

I definitely don’t believe it

1 Like

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

I can vibe with this vote, their ISO is nothing atm

looks >rand w

something pinged me about marluna earlier when i voted them but I don’t remember what it was anymore

That’s the kinda entrance you can just use every game regardless of rand lol

1 Like

@May what’s your read on Frost

1 Like

From boob, this is 1 of the posts I thought was p townie/real from him

Thoughts on Kiiruma?

Ok I still don’t know what to make of the players voting me supposedly for my alignment because half of them haven’t even been in the thread with me??

But I don’t think derps is town, he’s either neut or scum so unless you guys don’t really care who gets my alignment or not, assuming the announcement was actually an ability and not like a modposter trolling us (which it has occurred to me that it might be), I’d suggest you figure this out yourselves.

Ive decided I don’t have time to waste on coordinating the votes on me because I don’t want my townreads to feel forced to vote me instead of someone they actually believe to be a wolf. I don’t want any town to feel forced to keep a vote on me, actually, who heckin cares :joy_cat: ill make my alignment obvious in other ways but this ain’t it. It’s unreliable information for you at best, and it’s a distraction from scum hunting.

1 Like

curious, why is this game the exception?

I think he’s pretty swell but he’s also doing a cybersecurity course atm for the next 1.5-ish hours and feels tired.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
I’ve given some reads.

Honestly I’m slightly frustrated because atm having received no super likes it’s kinda constraining on me proving my ability. And I was right on how impossible this thing would be to keep up with, you can go to sleep and come back to thousands more posts.

This was meant to be in reply to @Jane due to the question on “thoughts about Kiiruma”. Just doing a basic reply is less funny, fuck.

1 Like

none of his posts ping me one way or the other
also I can never read him

He seemed ok when he was in the thread earlier with me. I have one minor thing I’m keeping an eye on with him but I’m not getting any pings from him rn (at least based on what I saw but I haven’t iso’d him)

Skill issue tbh

1 Like

Does it matter?

Aren’t you one of the people always saying proving your ability doesn’t matter, only your alignment?

rolesoft (real)

2 Likes

He’s one of the mech solvers usually so tbh I don’t find it odd

1 Like