FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Ok well maybe i will actually get voted out by people who just see my wagon and decide to hop on for the lolz xD

1 Like

Exactly, which is why it’s less relevant to be concerned about it right now.
We’ll hopefully learn if it has been true or false tomorrow.

Having people vote Wind that we’re confident are good… has some upside, sure.
As then we’d be able to more reliably trust that if nobody comes forward, that it’s because it’s a fake announcement, not just “Wind was seen by a wolf”

However, then we’re spending the votes of 6 people we trust more instead of relying on having them use their votes as they deem appropriate.

GOOD MORNING

What have I missed

VOTE: Kelsier

and its not like he didnt see the post.

Oh trust me, there will ALWAYS be a question on my alignment until I have flipped so it really doesnt matter

1 Like

Kelsier definetly knew about the 6 vote thingy…
so his vote is just blatantly bad

2 Likes

And I’m very worried none of the voters will come forth with anything at all and so there will be no new info, 6 wasted votes, and suspicion will fall on me

kelsier smh

Good question! I have the same

but windwardaway is a wolf who is the wagon bomb here

so its not a w/w kelsier is town

I highly dislike that Kelsier did what they did here as it’s strictly anti-town.
Having not played with the slot before, I don’t know if this means that Kelsier is non-town or if they just are a contrarian player.

I’d like if anybody has meta on Kelsier… if they can provide some here and what they think this behaviour is indicative of.

Does he make that bad of a play as a wolf?
I think it’s like a genius jester play or something

tbh thinking bout it. does a wolf do something that blatant

Wwa wouldn’t be wolf with that type of mech

It isn’t antitown for sure since you don’t know my alignment

they are

6 vote wagon bomb

yes, but it doesnt feel wolfy because wwa role feels wolfy

Why won’t people vote spf