FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

where did i defend him why would i defend already dead partner why are you doin tihs wtf

6 is a very reasonable number of people to kill

After some careful reading I have arbitrarily decided to call tutuu and silviu a difference check

Explain

Can confirm that Firinn is not an alt. Gummy and I have played with him before.

Fair I just don’t trust the new act. Have they snowed in botc

Because tutuu sheeped someone saying silviu can’t post as wolf?

At least that’s what I remember from tutuu’s ISO. And idk how you’d conclude that can’t be W/W

Snowed in?

jane town ig

tutuu is a villager

trust me

I used to have a godread on her 6 years ago

Have they “snowed” in botc

snowed meaning fool people as wolf/get townread as wolf I’m pretty sure

The confidence with which tutuu seems to wolf read silviu on a meta basis seems like it should be correct unless tutuu is a wolf and tutuu’s ISO doesn’t scream town to me yet so I’m expecting 1 wolf between those two

tutuu!w wouldn’t draw my attention to her

Sheeped? That read seems like tutuu’s own read to me

Yes (they hard-carried me when I was Demon), but they did get fully read right after we secured victory.

Just like you cited ur godread on Apoc in musical theatre, I see u

I don’t get what you don’t get /shrug

You have beef with player x / don’t like them. One of the first actions in an 80 player game is to speak with them?

As a villa you have 100 things to talk about. As a wolf, you look to leverage things since it’s harder to be natural

My point is that a wolf would interact with a dynamic like that to get a footing in, whereas a villa doesn’t need to, or even want to. It’s not necessary

But mostly I said it cuz I think I’ve found myself doing this thing a few times as wolf where I would talk with people I don’t normally, etc

What’s the big gripe with this? Do I just convey thoughts poorly or what? It seems pretty clear cut to me

that was fun lmao