FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

And people still didn’t answered about my Eliza question…

I’m on mobile so I have even less of a chance of keeping up for the next while in all honesty

How’s everyone doing today?

Tired but it’s ok

How about you?

Same honestly. Allergies are kicking my butt this year, but we be living.

1 Like

very bad, yesterday I went to the dentist, and missed SoD in the result of that…

1 Like

Stick feels a tiny bit wolfy but I’m not really worried since they’re doing stuff

1 Like

i real an_gorta_slanktai

i dunno, I think I was overly generous in my assessment of him last night - there were a few posts i liked realtime but I don’t really jive with his focus on bystander/brakuren, although that is the type of thing he can get hung up on easily as town. realistically he’s close to null here

Broken, bruised and battered
Shaken, shot and shattered
Neck deep, knocked and knackered
Still from the wreck we stagger

1 Like

aren’t wolves that do stuff scary

looking back on my posts i only have 12 including this one and none of them have been relevant to the game apart from me asking what’s been happening (which is hardly relevant) :sob:

gg i’m never doing anything villagery this game owo

Exist, probably - the same as every game. People just tend to scumread her playstyle. I think she is pretty towny from what I have actually seen.

1 Like

sleepy
allergies suck :(

1 Like

real read on sabi is that their posts feel tonally agendad

gg owo

1 Like

Better luck next year.

The muers that know me lol

In the games I’ve played with her (mainly BoTC if I recall) she tends to be a good force for good!

In forum mafia? Not a clue lol

I’m not scared of wolves, no.

I get your point but by “they’re doing stuff” mostly means they get a pass since they are generating content and trying to move the game.

Not the kind of archetype I’d go for a D1 lunch

bold of you to assume i’m playing next year owo