FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

VOTE: bradland

I just think it’s weird and not AI that a whole bunch of muers aren’t pressuring me.

I highly doubt most of the muers are wolves.

2 Likes

what happened to that wagon what

hi @Jane hi @Ephemera

hmmmmmm… ok…

1 Like

which one?

Hi catbae

I’m only going to give reads to people I know day one of a mash.

My spice was the frinir is snowing and a wolf.

he posted.

it’s a problem.

Everyone unvoted to spite you

VOTE: spf

Let’s goooo

lol why’s that?

I think “Brad is cringe” and “Brad is wolf” got distinguished. I personally agree that Brad is town: his messages seemed far too weird right out the gate to sensibly come from a wolf.

One of these days I want to play a forum mafia game where I let an AI dictate my posting style and see what happens. It’d have to be a much simpler game than this though

Just feel like his posting is text book wolf that is snowing.

All he has done is post summaries in a look how towny I am.

Ash who played botc said they snowed in there and was going to check if it’s the same this game.

His posts are easily fake able.

I haven’t had time to go thru his summaries to see if they are agenda in which he posts specific things and neglects others

town

a little odd and specific ig but :man_shrugging: i don’t really have any thoughts on it lol i haven’t been playing as much as anyone else

How would you prove this post of yours wasn’t written by an AI dictated style?

possible.
I think a villagery approach is to have an open mind and when you see a post that is clearly by a villager then it does not matter if you know that person.
(But that is how I grew up playing ww games and how I judge others to some extend)

Your list feels more fakeable and agenda-y to me.

I’m just trying to get a feel for where your kind is at.

Can you iso @lucid.daydream aka Cecil aka PS mafia player.

Tell me your thoughts?