FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

ok i think ive done my work today. ngl last time i played w/ sabi they called me twn for volume and now they are not which means they are outed werewolf (i dont beliebve this)

idfk lol

spf is my most confident wolf by a longshot, most of these wagons suck. here is what my notes look like atm:

sussy bakas:
SirDerpsALot
Ranta
Hippopablompoyeetus
Leafia
neil_the_eel
baudib1
Artemis

sussiest baka:
spf

realistically the names at the top of the list are very close to rand and i could easily be wrong. I don’t have a slam dunk case I think I can prosecute.

1 Like

now we poison her

2 Likes

This mechanic does already exist. It’s the automatic quoting button in your posting menu.

Almost like I haven’t played in six months and you played a ton B it I haven’t kept up with your games so idk if you broke the volume tell or nor

on it, chief.

1 Like

ok i kinda hate this but idk how much is omgus and omgus of slots i have bad reasons to tr

TBH if Artemis was anyone but mistyx I would believe their miller claim, which sucks

thanks halls

Do you have a read on Jan? I kind of think he’s town but Im not really all that sure

i dont rlly play a lot? and thats not rlly the point. i think its >rand scummy to actually think that (see: katze in neighborhood 12/12)

I’m discounting the claim entirely atp

I just hate every push she has made with a fiery passion

OK then vote me

u can sheep my sread im probs wrong but he is towb

ok VOTE: Sadbi

That probably means they are a wolf, that’s usually how I find them

didn’t I make that read on you in the mash and also the 1/23 and also every game ive specced u in

1 Like

I will let you know that I am a proud sprout.
I don’t know why but we take free cred in this village!

in the 12/12 u made an excuse to say id improved, meanwhile in the 1/23 and mash u were like “lol neil’s volume outed/cleared”

Thank you. Hope you feel better about this

how do people keep up with meta that’s older than like 3 months