FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

It’s fake complaining then bc I explained my beliefs

Why do you think people wagoned you besides me meming

i was there for that and i thought u were both being kinda unreasonable but meow.

you reasonably can/should ignore the read because im ~never gonna actually try to kill u today and probably not even gonna try to kill u ever this game

1 Like

I am ignoring largely but if you’re gonna say untrue things I’m gonna respond

I need to see more posts like this with some depth out of them for you catbae. Your slot feels so weird, like your posts themselves are fine but the overal lack of information behind some of your posts and surface reads is slightly pinging me.

Please :pleading_face:

This might be just a psychological thing but the fact that you hace to actively click somewhere for the votes to show up, it makes me feel like they are sort of hidden and thus a minor part of the game that they actually are. In MU it’s always posted like twice per page so it’s a lot more in your face, you can’t avoid it, you’re a lot more aware of them, somewhat ominous. I’m unsure which way I like more

2 Likes

i wasn’t even here when i got voted. so i have 0 clue

All I do day one mashes is shield my biggest tr that people want to kill.

Look at last year Anni when I shielded xanj day one.

Let me cook.

VOTE: bystander

Well you can click on their votes to see

i dont care for that, sorry

I think the new bot post it quite regularly.

1 Like

Hmmm nit V towny of you. I expected more fanfare

I can see why windward has votes. But if anyone shall explain the top vote geters that be nice because i feel like i mossed that conversation domwhere. And it cant hurt to ask to at least be semi informed.

1 Like

bys, what happened to your spf read?

also, you naked voted me then made a post towards spf that explained your read of me. which was “he wolf reads me as villa all the time, but he could be taking advantage of it as a wolf”. this doesn’t really express why you ended up voting me since you’re undecided

so what did?

Considering the fact we’re almost on thread 2 of D1, i think that’s not a bad shout. Information before we change over might be a wise idea

1 Like

Villager

Silviu/Tutuu (only 1)
Alexandria
An_gorta_slanktai/bystander (only 1)
Marluna
Gocj
IcetFeelsPain
^ fos in no particular order

Townie: neil Jane catbae kelsier (maybe baud? Not confident), bionic, Brad

Haven’t read spf but I feel like I should looking at the wagons

1 Like

I don’t hate it

oh, okay

I think being on the brad wagon is w/e to me, get why you dislike that though. I think her posts about her reads are pretty villagery and when I asked her to explain them she gave a good response:

I don’t agree with the May read but it feels well thought out and like someone who had a real suspicion on someone she has a degree of familiarity with