FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

VOTE: gocj in my hate ties era

i also hate not voting but thread is genuinely too big for me to keep up

Yawn man

Looks like we have a godread on someone being a wolf but that someone is unlikely to ever get lynched D1 due name

I mean it could untie because they have a self vote. Which is weird to me but there may be a reason behind it if i can find it

Hopefully you enjoyed a fine healthy meal, whether it was eggs and bacon or common cereal! Look alive for the remainder of your day, Iā€™d be right beside you if I could be.

:b:agnus has entered the thread.

Is bystander still a wolf?

Still?

GM Stick is outed Mafais

VOTE: Stick

Fair enough I suppose, thatā€™s a fine way to do it.

This is a mash and therefore its a nightmare for sorting out everything, especially in one this big.

I guess from what I remembered about seeing you around when you developed on reads more it was townier for you. Not that you canā€™t do it as wolf, but itā€™s easier to nitpick if you do it as wolf and draws more attention than necessary.

So it was just a small FoS. Yet yeah Iā€™ll go along with this strat of yours approaching this game. Will give me enough to analyse you off too.

Sorry about being as nitpicky and mild shade throwing as Iā€™ve been with you

Did I lie

Or ā€œDo you all still see bystander as a wolf?ā€ if you care about semantics

why is stick mafais (this isnt me disagreeing i just want you to put words to it)

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Anything exciting happen while I was asleep?

You got red checked

2 Likes

why do people think bys is a wolf anyway?

i have her in her town meta

ANNOUNCEMENT: THREAD CHANGE

Discourse (our forum software) gets very buggy when a thread reaches 10k posts. To avoid this happening, the game will move to Thread 2 shortly before we would reach 10k.

This thread will be locked and quoting from it will not work for a few hours as a result. We will re-open it in slow-mode for quoting once people are settled into the new thread. Apologies for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

my power went out

oh, Italy is in this game

based on his iso he is >rand W

Ah. Checks body for red checkmarks Ah. They put it on my tail. Looks nice.