FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

i also hate not voting but thread is genuinely too big for me to keep up

Yawn man

Looks like we have a godread on someone being a wolf but that someone is unlikely to ever get lynched D1 due name

I mean it could untie because they have a self vote. Which is weird to me but there may be a reason behind it if i can find it

Hopefully you enjoyed a fine healthy meal, whether it was eggs and bacon or common cereal! Look alive for the remainder of your day, I’d be right beside you if I could be.

:b:agnus has entered the thread.

Is bystander still a wolf?

Still?

GM Stick is outed Mafais

VOTE: Stick

Fair enough I suppose, that’s a fine way to do it.

This is a mash and therefore its a nightmare for sorting out everything, especially in one this big.

I guess from what I remembered about seeing you around when you developed on reads more it was townier for you. Not that you can’t do it as wolf, but it’s easier to nitpick if you do it as wolf and draws more attention than necessary.

So it was just a small FoS. Yet yeah I’ll go along with this strat of yours approaching this game. Will give me enough to analyse you off too.

Sorry about being as nitpicky and mild shade throwing as I’ve been with you

Did I lie

Or “Do you all still see bystander as a wolf?” if you care about semantics

why is stick mafais (this isnt me disagreeing i just want you to put words to it)

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Anything exciting happen while I was asleep?

You got red checked

2 Likes

why do people think bys is a wolf anyway?

i have her in her town meta

ANNOUNCEMENT: THREAD CHANGE

Discourse (our forum software) gets very buggy when a thread reaches 10k posts. To avoid this happening, the game will move to Thread 2 shortly before we would reach 10k.

This thread will be locked and quoting from it will not work for a few hours as a result. We will re-open it in slow-mode for quoting once people are settled into the new thread. Apologies for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

my power went out

oh, Italy is in this game

based on his iso he is >rand W

Ah. Checks body for red checkmarks Ah. They put it on my tail. Looks nice.

needing a mew thread before eod1 is so funny