FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

That seems blatantly false but okay

Anyone does quoting here?

I had the impression it was going to last until halfway through the day as well, yeah. I think it ended early, or I misunderstood the deadline. It wasn’t just your mistake. :ghosthug:

1 Like

Ok.
Let me finish the Firinn thing; been procrastinating.

@bystander

Sorry I got dragged into meeting after meeting and now my brain is fried

Before anyone asks, I do have an explanation for why I’m voting achro currently. He has absolutely seen me rand town and not want to die immediately, and I don’t believe he is legitimately reading me off that reasoning. I have full faith that he knows it’s poor logic and I expect him not to be that mundane in reading me. I understand he’s burnt out and might not be at full solving capacity cause heck, neither am I, but I don’t think town achro would sit on that read seriously.

And no, I haven’t iso’d him, but that little bit of his commentary on me pinged me.

Anyway I want to be done with screen time for the day so I’ll be back close to deadline.

2 Likes

It isn’t. If it was, I’d be a much better player than I am. Especially when wolfing.

wind town hype

VOTE: Leafie

Feels like spf will never get lynched D1 anyway even if there are strong reasons to suspect her

Boob has done more genuine living this game than he has in all of his wolf Rands in mashes this past twelve mknths

VOTE: Leafia

Could also vote Achromatic but he’s even more unlikely to be lynched D1 than spf

Why are you multi post quoting

Alright explain how you go from “Bys has wolfy tone” to “anyone calling a wolf in bystander/Brak has to be a wolf.”

Answer for your crimes!

the hosts will never give me a day 1 dayvig again

they know i cannot be trusted with such power

3 Likes

Wow ur so good at mafia

VOTE: leafia

Wow one of us is good at mafia

how are you scumreading gocj and ashlyn
and did me sleeping register as a towntell to you, why did you randomly remove me from weeds as well?

I meant solving