FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Exactly 6 hours left

No it’s because her ratio of solving to pocketing posts is really high.

You never mentioned that reasoning once so I’m calling bull on that.

Be insanely buddy buddy. Getting people on her side that way. Very much focusing on the ‘social’ part of social deduction. I’d say that it’s more scummy than not but annoyingly I’ve had it as a reason to kill Leaf before and it’s happened while we were T/T

Im back from the grave

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Aah an zombie

VOTE: Leafi

My reads are that the biggest wagons and consensus wolves are town, because obviously wolves never gets pushed.
I have no other reads.

1 Like

I disagree she keeps fighting anyone sring her

this is rich coming from kelsier

When dod you die?
I haven’t noticed.

btw kat either has a stacked wolf team or is town because they are doing nothing to push agenda whatsoever

also catbae/kiiruma interaction is very weird from kiiruma’s part and I might be prejudicing catbae from that but it looks w/w to me

1 Like

So? Doesn’t automatically make you town.

Btw what are yalls opinions on this post

this list just feels like such a classically powerwolfy readslist

it is all people who are very easy to push on the basis of being low content/underwhelming (+nutella), and for a player who is capable of pretty fantastic analysis it feels decidedly like shooting at soft targets. A lot of these players have hit some level of micro towntells n my observation and I kind of think this has at most 2 wolves?From my experience last game when a generally strong player has a disporportionate focus on lowposters they’re usually a wolf.

5 Likes

VOTE: leafia

But we haven’t put you in a grave yet this game

Wind needs 6 vote to be alignment peeked

It’s not a wolf-motivated wagon, it’s just a mechanically-motivated wagon

Im mason and no one is listening to me i cri

1 Like