FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Hmmm, I can accept that. Still doesn’t change my read on you, especially since you didn’t even unvote.

ahahahha it must be so annoying

Squint

Ok

i haven’t read the posts and probably never will but imo your average wolf is going to opt to complain and bus because it’s “real” and not made up reasoning versus bolstering and townreading

FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1094 by katze +2 good entrance
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1178 by katze -2 cringe
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1216 by katze cringe response to a normal question -50 lock wolf
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1284 by katze +1 good response
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1694 by katze this is so cringe it rolls back to being epic how do you start bqckreading čbecause you hate mafia epic katze moment +50
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1802 by katze good response +1
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1908 by katze i get baudib but why silverkeith
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2301 by katze w/w
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze too many reads cringe -2
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2772 by katze cringe -1
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2992 by katze +1 tutuu is stupid
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3378 by katze gut syas this post is towny for phrasing +3
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3733 by katze cowardly response -1
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #4005 by katze goes hard, +2
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #4079 by katze feels wolfy idk -2
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #4366 by katze +1 good meme
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #5028 by katze -1 bad meme
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #5303 by katze -2 bad meme
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #5608 by katze +2 towny post
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #5851 by katze +1 not cringe
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6438 by katze makes a hard list to understand so people ask what the fuck it means +1good cringe
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6503 by katze feels cringe -2
FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #6860 by katze making a read then backtracking on it instantly usualy towny +3

Final result : 4
Katze is a villager (cringe)

This is wolf 101

This is wolf 102

thats stupid lol

i can’t make people play good wolf games and avoid bussing if i would i would be the saint of mafia

I just moved my vote to Daeron now

Also I prob wasn’t going to unvote you unless I am told your reaction to the wagon is towny for you so I can then move on

1 Like

I find it very amusing that I make 1 post and everyone is at my throat, but when I am progressively scumread for multiple posts, and multiple people voice their scumreads, I receive none
what a weird threadstate
I’ve even seen people just delete their scumread off of me as well for no reason
everything feels fake

i won’t let them hurt you

1 Like

What if we wagon every single player in the game and see how they respond to pressure.

Also posts like these feel fake because feel like “hurr durr I am town and the players pushing me are w/w”

Why tf are you all looking for w/w pairs rn?

a little birdy told me there’d be an event soon

3 Likes

I don’t actually know how to read how leafia responds to pressure

she is someone who is very easy to misread as a villager for being wolfy so I’m kind of scratching my head unsure what to think

I’ve tried to do that with a couple of players

u not wolfreading me is outing gg

2 Likes

folds and gets mad mostly afair