FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I just moved my vote to Daeron now

Also I prob wasn’t going to unvote you unless I am told your reaction to the wagon is towny for you so I can then move on

1 Like

I find it very amusing that I make 1 post and everyone is at my throat, but when I am progressively scumread for multiple posts, and multiple people voice their scumreads, I receive none
what a weird threadstate
I’ve even seen people just delete their scumread off of me as well for no reason
everything feels fake

i won’t let them hurt you

1 Like

What if we wagon every single player in the game and see how they respond to pressure.

Also posts like these feel fake because feel like “hurr durr I am town and the players pushing me are w/w”

Why tf are you all looking for w/w pairs rn?

a little birdy told me there’d be an event soon

3 Likes

I don’t actually know how to read how leafia responds to pressure

she is someone who is very easy to misread as a villager for being wolfy so I’m kind of scratching my head unsure what to think

I’ve tried to do that with a couple of players

u not wolfreading me is outing gg

2 Likes

folds and gets mad mostly afair

Because it’s useful to find the wolves. Why wouldn’t you be looking for wolves in an FM game?

Yessss

Most townread people IMO as of when I logged off last night:

me
hallia
dyachei
cape90
artemis
zugzwang
atlas
daeron
carrotyreaper
possibly achro
possibly magnus

this is based on my summary of others’ opinions not on my own opinion, I tried to basically write all the people who were townread by 3-4+ people and then heavily penalised anyone who was actively wolfread by multiple people, it is also probably just wrong because I’m new and bad at this

we might also trust the neutrals to vote and tell us the truth, if this is the case then the claimed neutrals are sirderpsalot and jinrou

I would like clarification if @WindwardAway selfvotes, whether this narrows it down to the confirmation being given to one of the 5 other voters

1 Like

I’m saying nya

Good now i will die d3 keep me protected so i do nothing for an extra day

Joe biden joe biden

1 Like

this was meant to be a reply to someone, fuck

So, what’s going on everyone?

Nya