FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

it’s difficult to gauge how sincere this read is when ur basically just saying “this one post has the Aura of being wolfy”

so i guess we’ll wait and see lol

No
I thought if the game had hammer and you got someone to L-2 I would have an early hammer

1 Like

It came to me in a dream

images

1 Like

actually baffled that more ppl arent jumping on this post. wtf. look at it

almost twtbw but like jfc

real

Cringe but understandable

You both were going at each others necks before yalls votes on one another.

Voting bystander because… something about a grudge? I really don’t know, the context is so ???

my mistake.

1 Like

I’m not interested in voting a neutral claim yet

that’s literally false it is IN THE SUMMARY

my newbie summary so far
artemis: claims something can turn them into a miller (currently investigate as town but would later investigate as mafia)
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1789 by SirDerpsAlot
there’s an event where you can submit propaganda and gay pride flags but i am unclear on what the reward would be
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts
my personal biggest wolfread is brakuren

What was I talking about again?

Look into her soul and ask yourself do you see the sun or the dark side of the moon?
That is all.

1 Like

I didn’t want to interrupt you two.

SDA claiming neutral is probably >rand not neutral for him, dw

2 Likes

How Bionic is town

Voting neuts is cringe

Just ita them

ok i feel like ur overselling ur own read now a bit

i dont like this persons avatar

unreaders? thoughts about this being the target?