FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

imo nutella’s callout of me was kind of incoherent/contradictory in a way that reminds me of when i saw her as a wolf like two months ago in a syndicate game

im not tunneling there for the moment but i want it to be known that i havent really dropped my concerns there

your take sounds like a wolfread from start to finish.
Holy hell. this is a silly conclusion.

3p

1 Like

Town

1 Like

It’s basically having a crush on someone

thank you i feel more confident now that someone laughed at my post

VOTE: Wind :sheep:

1 Like

It’s not hard to tunnel vision focus on a sparse handful of players.
I was overwhelmed last year until I was given an illegal hydra partner. I don’t have the demon by my side presently, but I’m doing just fine nonetheless. This is comfortable.

@spf if ur a villager ur gonna have to case it to me cause i think she is borderline lock clear for the push already

and im not reading another game for a single d1 read in a mash

or this game, in fact

1 Like

dumb read but marl is a villager because none of his posts so far have been serious

ooooh this is a towny response

5/50

firinn is town due to post 2517. I’m not reading any of their posts further. (Just to clarify: this isn’t mean to be a jab at them, I’m just trying to be efficient with my time)

I think Atlas is town. I’m trying to think of a verb that’s about looking at stuff through a magnifying glass. That’s the impression I got. I talk with her almost every day. I know how she thinks.

Think Artemis is town for her miller claim. Nothing stops mafia from just claiming Miller as their first post in theory. In practice I’ve never seen it.

(ash4fun also claimed miller but that read like a joke to me)

By the time I read the first 200 posts about 400 more have been made. Nevermind. Plan B.

1 Like

Clarification: Super Likes announcements only include new Super Likes since the previous Super Likes announcement.

2 Likes

But does it do anytbing lol

ill consider casing if i feel strongly enough but id like to hear why you think she’s lockwolf for the push

I don’t want to die either

superlike me and find out bbg

1 Like

Im not reading this bro

1 Like

Fair, I guess?

I could never, but all the power to you

I don’t think the threadstate could be described better
It’s such a mess, there needs to be a trend setter

2 Likes