hello

2 Likes

dont write and play forum mafia instead

ok this makes me want to believe you believe this
but your assumptions that led to thinking my take was incoherent were wrong

alright what have i missed

1 Like

I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR SHACKLES!
wdym i cant gleam anything cuz im too hyperactive rn

1 Like

Nah

Nya

if i had to guess iā€™d wager esooa?

posts have numbers? how do I know what is post 2517

Nya

Stick appearance seen

Mood

1 Like

top right of post

1 Like

Nya~

I noticed that too but likeā€¦ there is no way that was a sincere thing
then again idk if slanktai was driving or was just asking for songs to drive late night too
if they were driving they posted way too much LOL
how much of this really matters? none of it, im rambling

1 Like

Man Gorta writes some townie flavored posts

my newbie summary so far
artemis: claims future miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #127 by Artemis
ash claims some variant of miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #218 by ash4fun
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
event announcements: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #351 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #354 by FAMHost
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
super likes announcement FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2704 by FAMHost
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other peopleā€™s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts
my personal biggest wolfread is brakuren

1 Like

Nya~~

true

1 Like

nyo

1 Like