FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I remembered you being obvtown in FAM3 but i just had to check and realized you were a N1 sub :joy_cat:

1 Like

wf thats mean VOTE: Bradland

In Tutuu’s streak of scumgames, they spoke out about how they felt now that it was over with a town rand. If this was something Tutuu would be inclined to lie about, they could have made a comment about it in an earlier game; instead, Tutuu gave themselves a moment of respite here, before slowly ruminating on others. w!Tutuu is just the goofiest player.

But no, Tutuu definitely prefers being town.

Yeah that’s why I usually don’t bother at all, I either die before that point or I play seriously once half the player list is dead

Lmao

hey brad

Mood

1 Like

Oh so like, “oh slanktai is insomnia that makes sense why I wolfread them”?

It does feel like a weird post tbh

Sorry mate, a jobs a job.

didn’t windy use their mega ita on a wolf who was already fated to die at eod. truly a locktown move

are there itas d1

You know, if everyone read the thread thoroughly, we would have fewer overall posts to read and everyone would be equally informed.

if you make post #4000 or #5000 and u arent on my townread list then i will shoot you with a gun

if you want me to locktown you do something like this (do not)

I mean honestly that’s just a bonus lying darkness, that role is present.
We know that in all our heads.

It’s why people always just say nya :D

you won’t get a cookie for post #4000 pretty sure

I probably did lol

Hi SPF, how was your day?

How was werk?

Did that bitch Karen bother you?

Towning is much more fun than wolfing

But I like the vibes of wolfing. Even if I hate the actual act

camembert might be basic but I can understand enjoying some molten golden greatness.

I assume that you are British because I have never heard of Wensleydale and while I am really not part of Big Cheese people talking up UK cheese are just rare. :D