FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Hello?

The weirdest part of playing this mash was seeing the top wagon as somebody I didnā€™t give two thoughts about.

Did it get quiet or is my work wifi bad?

2 Likes

yes but are cookies useful for

a. alignments
b. guilds
c. roles

your suggestion is good for a and useless for b and c.

Thatā€™s still way too high of an expectation and thereā€™s no guarantee that a widely townread person will be in thread at that moment.

Not to mention that most of the time, there isnā€™t really anything close to a consensus top town, because most people are going to be working in their own worlds, only coming together around ITAs and EoD

Never mind hi Magnus.

1 Like

i vaguely lean town on tutuu based on gut feeling, he seems at ease, but itā€™s a very slight thing. tris i still donā€™t have a read on. Stickā€™s intro is probably >rand town because sheā€™d want to make more of a splash as mafia. SirDerps should probably be resolved by KP at some point. SilverKeith IDK about, canā€™t really click with his reads so far

1 Like

Coordinating anything other than roughly who to shoot and who to eliminate is about the best you can get out of a mash town

1 Like

i think cookies are a guild mechanic

I dont rememeber a single carbonated post.

Was that rvs troll stuff or an actual read by someone?

1 Like

You mean carbonated? I donā€™t have any impression of them tbh

1 Like

carbonated is in our circuit with ash i guarantee that vote is rvs troll. and given that thatā€™s the first vote on that wagonā€¦

1 Like

wow someone made you actually get serious wtf

itā€™s weird to me

in a game of this size. yes.

if itā€™s impossible then itā€™s impossible ig, i dont rly know local norms because iā€™m coming in from very different metas

to me i was saying a totally normal thing lol like town consensus should dictate who gets buffs and if you steal a buff without being the consensus buff receiver then you should die

hmm my updated townlist would be like:

firnin
magnus
hallia
sabi
jail
tris
silverkeith
gorta
artemis
ash
kiiruma