FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I don’t have any particularly strong reads. Not going to pretend that I have, this thing’s a nightmare for trying to keep up with anything really going on.

I was fine with Hazard’s early stuff, since that’s the slot I’m kinda a bit more naturally focused on.

Leafia’s been doing Leafia things of flip flopping a tad early on so I’m keeping my eye there but it’s mostly NAI annoyingly for her.

Wind seems to share some of the same thoughts as me which gives very mild town points.

Catbae’s a slot I’ve been kind of side eyeing a bit. For one of the higher posting slots, I feel like a lot of the posts are just something which he could do in one or two posts without losing any attention from it. I kind of want to see more out of the slot because a lot of thoughts presented by catbae feel really just like surface level reads, not a lot of depth behind them. I like the fact that the slot has presented some reads, but I feel like @catbae for the most part is just pandering to others. I’d rather have more in depth things from a slot who seems to be contributing quite a lot instead of a larger quantity but less depth.

2 Likes

why

VOTE: BradLand

whatever fuck it the cat’s out of the bag so it’s no use pretending not to wolfread him

1 Like

Real

Only thing I struggle with is image or gif based memes

All I can offer is text jokes and nya

no clue what you mean with that one aha

I’m biased heavily against myself

1 Like

nya

yeah mb, maybe I just thought I put you in there, it’s hard to keep track

I already said as much ages ago

wow this person is rly towny!

2 Likes

Never will

wtf

nya

too long didnt read town

2 Likes

i mean you are the manifestation of evil itself

what’s a slot?

VOTE: Bradland

1 Like

VOTE: bradland

Only wolf read in confident in is outted.

OK movie starting byeeeeee

1 Like

player

Nya