FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

most confident read certain

yes and yes

Ah, ok not interested this isn’t something I enjoy so just not engaging

also like thats the shittiest meta read ive ever seen on hallia. she’s not contrarian usually at all

It could be they have a ability restricting their ability to explain

nothing

@CarrotyReaper

when i was skimming through ISOs earlier, carroty’s gave me the vibe of someone who was trying to integrate into the game and Act Natural rather than letting it happen organically, if that makes sense?

i think that’s a fancy way to say that their posts come off a little forced to me, and they consistently have ~pop-ins to the thread that feel like theyre posting cause they dont know what else to say (such as carrot jokingly posting :hmmyes: after they were silent for a while)

also i didnt super love the way they reacted to my push on nutella, just cause the response (saying like “well maybe nut made a mistake”) didnt indicate to me that they had read it very closely, and it felt like they made that comment just so that they could give off the vibe of Contributing

not sure how strongly i feel about this read but i wanted to speak it into existence

@Millium stop being mean to hallia whats your problem

You’re observant in the “town that’s looking for wolves” way. The slightly paranoid way (in a good way) that seems like genuine paranoia and not just made up.

@Millium lay off Hallia this isn’t going to be productive

Yeah I think so too

Maybe, but I think it’s extremely silly to take this stance on Brad based off those posts, sure if u don’t think it’s necessarily wolfy, w/e, but it certainly ain’t townie

I don’t get the hostility but I’m not speaking to them if they’re gonna be like that

I would say that there’s a good chance that if they don’t post in rhyme they get modkilled tbh

That’s IF they aren’t faking it, which we can’t exactly prove unless we see a post of theirs that isn’t in rhyme

yeah. I’m open and transparent about when I get part of my reads from others publicly in the thread. Super wolfy of me you’re so right

1 Like

Are you trying to pocket me?

1 Like

WTF it’s may hi may

1 Like

With only one caveat but I’ll bring it up if I see it

Did it work

if it helps tunnel/change your mind at all im p sure carroty has played approximately zero FM games

1 Like