FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I KEEP TELLING EVERYONE IM THE GREATEST WOLF ALIVE BUT THEY ALL KEEP CALLING ME POLARIZED AND NOOB

@nutella I’VE TURNED INTO YOU :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

wow thats a lot of posts

slightly towny

What deeds of yours are glorious enough to be immortalised in song

1 Like

this guy is werewolf btw

I realized I don’t actually know what Catbae looks like as a wolf but uh he seems towny enough.

I don’t see the angle of wolf Nutella to go this hard AND this early on the whole thing. Not if you’re town.

Nice nice though for future summaries it would be nice if we include wolf reads though ig I should iso brad I uh forgot to do that

polarized noob

2 Likes

im kind of surprised nutella isnt here rn

Well it is~

he was kinda outed d1 in fruit mafia

oh I agree actually

I Kirby

(idk if u understand the joke or not but that’s not a read from me)

I mean I do this too so it’s extremely funny that everyone is now townreading me

I’m town and you’re all correct but you guys think I couldn’t feign being this dumbass as a wolf?

1 Like

I think the most likely candidates for LHF wolves that I’ve noticed are Garfooled, crazynuto, and Ranta.

the important context to remember is that nutella started her push on me at a time when a bunch of players (as in like, probably 5+) were actively scumreading me and wagoning me

so it doesnt feel particularly unlikely to me for nutella to decide to push on me w/that specific timing - the “angle” is just for her to get me killed or make it impossible for me to towncore myself, etc

VOTE: BradLand

Need to vote somewhere

no I actually think entering with “wow thats a lot of posts” is bad