FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Wait you’re not even voting me…

What is this?

dyachei sheep me i am a wolf

updated summary as best i can do it

atlas: explains what a superlike does (for her) FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #37 by Atlas
artemis: claims future miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #127 by Artemis
ash claims some variant of miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #218 by ash4fun
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
kiiruma claims something confirmable with likes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3381 by catbae
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
event announcements: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #351 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #354 by FAMHost
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu
people are given cookies for thousands FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost and one where apocryphal got one FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost - do not make posts at this mark unless ur widely townread FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3168 by firinn
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3277 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
tutuu reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2973 by tutuu
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
super likes announcement FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2704 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3527 by FAMHost
apocryphal gets a cookie FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost
alts list FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2875 by Atlas
skribblio participants FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3084 by FAMHost winners were FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3356 by Ashlyn
windwardaway readlist: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3855 by WindwardAway
atlas readlist: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3923 by Atlas
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts

firinn’s personal biggest wolfread is brakuren, firinn also wolfread neil_the_eel, nutella, sadbi, and (either catbae or spf)
biggest townread is carrotyreaper

atlas notes that bradland is wildly suspected (by a lot of people)

heres stuff actually updated well this time

But damn still leaning wolf

Source?

1 Like

bystander also randed wolf

lol wow it’s towny for you to point that out

yes

Man it’s going down tomorrow for the lolsies

wtf

let me into the damn summary

i am bussing all of you

Lol something about saying source to ur own claim being called fake, is pretty funny

say something worth summarising

I mean realistically I don’t expect to operate on a timescale where I can figure that out and if you’re mafia I need to catch you before you can start running the thread

I understand and respect the sentiment you are expressing though given I usually feel the same way

I will give you space but IGMEOY

2 Likes

that is a “yes” to both

yes i know what youre referring to and yes i did it intentionally

i will not claim anything further ofc

1 Like

those are definitely posts that exist

how did u knwo …

gonna be calling for ur death in wolfchst @neil_the_eel remjnd me

SOURCE :sob:

hssss

What does a fucker need to do to get into the fucking summary