he randed wolf

fearkilling daeron the town is really wild
my range of vig shots extends very wide, they won’t kill me

1 Like

Giving me the pleading emoji…

1 Like

if you let me endgame i bus the whole team btw

jail is maybe a free wolf?

this is definitely the only conclusion i would make within like 30 seconds of reading my post

:pleading_face:

out of curiosity what site themes do people use
i am a big fan of grey amber
this is very important by the way

A bit. You’ll be able to tell eventually. I’d say he’s town so far

1 Like

Looks like Gira was quite trolly on that Fruit Mafia game (I take it SPF carried mafia that game?) and he’s pretty different here. Good enough for D1.

can we have a sporcle mini game im so hungry to name European capitals and tallest towers

@Atlas i think the specific vibe he came back with was relaxed in a way i expect of him as town

yes it could be premature etc but i just was not feeling it

1 Like

I’d probably say the same thing to u, at some point I would like to see a broader PoE, maybe I should check if u’ve actually done it already but I’m not ready to iso in a mash, and the focus on Nutella is what skeeves me

Ur getting poisoned tomorrow

keith are u a villager

I think the way Atlas decided I’m a wolf without reaaaally explaining themselves looks like prioritising a solve over pushing agenda, they haven’t tried to invoke any credibility or even any, like, actual points to try to get me executed, it’s just been “yeah lol May wolf”. IDR exactly how they treated me in the one BotF where they were wolf I should probably double check that to be sure

tbf i dont really remember the games we’ve played that clearly? i do remember a game where you hydra’d with NGT and i tr u, but i think my townread was more based around NGT than you

ill look at ur posts and give u a read anyway, just was wondering why u were pinging me specifically

Sadly yeah lol

this is a terrible take tbh.
the saving grace is that a wolf is less likely to have that take right now

more likely just washed.