FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Alright my lost english teacher

1 Like

creature is agressively present

very insistent on not reading yet, looking for a ā€œfree wolfā€. No interest at all in finding town feels like a very weird perspective.

This is still mostly on vibes but VOTE: creature

Iā€™ma keep reading tho
I find it weird that both creature and brad mentioned [hallie?] as possibly town, Iā€™ll look there next

Feel like spf has been trending upwards whilst the others are still individually wolfy. Donā€™t know too much about bystander though, they were getting pretty defensive earlier

im silly like that

1 Like

Katze is a strong wolf and the Season 8 Champion I wanna catch her to show that I am a good player so my read on her is a scumread.

There is nothing to look at Hallie is town

oh ffs this playerlist gets worse the more people that show up

1 Like

I have nothing to do with the current catbae wagon lol

how many nerds are in one game :joy_cat:

2 Likes

im afking the rest of the phase now :c

1 Like

mathematically if you say town then u can be the guy who wasnt scared of strong wolf kat katze

1 Like

i havenā€™t read any of creatureā€™s posts but i should be able to get a very easy read on his alignment if i do so

1 Like

perofrmstive

VOTE: Gocj this is wolf trust

thank god, what a gain for the good team :muscle:

1 Like

you guys know eachother?

I agree

Notā€¦yours I donā€™t think I donā€™t wanna look back at that. Iā€™ve had enough failure the past few months I donā€™t wanna relive any.

2 Likes

All Iā€™ve seen since returning is Jinrouā€™s ISO and that theyā€™re dying to an ITA tomorrow.
I havenā€™t been around since earlier and I am no longer up to date, nor had I been struck by any brainwaves regarding old content finagled into a new lens.

Seems pretty hard to backread while mobileposting

I am only fishing for live reads and reactions