FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

are you related to katze

wait your avi is a bunny with a pancake hat. i swear @Baudib1 used this avi when he signed up for this game

It is but not in an 80 player game id say

cape have u been threadcamping since i popped in on sod?
if so uā€™re effort outted sorry

its a hamster

1 Like

VOTE: WindwardAway

/vote

6 votes out of 80 people when the eod1 wagon is very likely gonna be a blowout on some blatant wolf isnt exactly meaningful

1 Like

consider: itā€™s also random, so its not even reliable on who receives the info
and then thereā€™s also the possibility of framers

On one hand alignment reveal is like op so it would maybe make sense but like it could also be a wolf faking host message since 6 may be hard to beat or at least guarantees a non-wolf to be in danger

I have been holding onto a pending luxy TR

Think I am comfy giving it now

1 Like

VOTE: Gocj If it were anybody else Iā€™d say their posts ~never come from somebody trying to get townread, but having played Virtuous with them this seems reasonabl eand I want a wagon to be. Big. Big wagon now

ok sure
VOTE: kork

As much as I TR Wind at the moment, I wouldnā€™t be clearing him off of this peek if the person who received the peak isnā€™t pretty much universally TRā€™d.

1 Like

the 6 votes on wind are the leading wagon rn lmfao

I think in a vacuum the post Gocj made is pretty NAI, it can come from a disengaged villager just as much as a wolf, and it felt on at least some level like they actually believed it. I would probably wait to see more from them.

anyway I read Halliaā€™s ISO and she is a villager. Iā€™m sure most people were there already but i am just covering my bases

VOTE: gocj

Framing is less of a concern than a wolf incorrectly clearing her.

VOTE: WindwardAway

time to ruin cohesion

Iā€™m selfish

Yeah