FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I think MU must have different standards on energy bc theirs doesn’t seem crazy high

Spf is town tho

Yes

Wow everybody appears to be really analytical about this mash. Can somebody tell me a case

Just noticed the thing with alignment-peeking Windy? (Also gosh I didnțt see you in a long time, Windy)

Ah.

Me in the pregame: yeah, i’m just gonna vibe and relax, i don’t really wanna put in much effort

obvious towns (read: SPKable) players shouldn’t be the 6 people voting Wind because if Mafia wants to kill them already they can kill 2 birds with 1 stone by taking away our peek

ideally people who are lean town vote for Wind, but not towny enough to get killed N1

1 Like

this post is the biggest lie in a post I’ve read

yeah to be honest im not sold on him being villa either but im letting him exist cause his posts are def better

spf is like a top 3 strongest wolf ive ever met

she enjoys being mafia so she can gaslight the stupid uninformed villa idiots

basically its nai get owned!!

4 Likes

SPF is [allignment]

allignment = the thing that will get revealed at the end of n1 and in lack there of by her being alive on d3.

1 Like

the 6 post role is a wagon bomb btw

2 Likes

not just energy to post but like, reading/isos/solving

I’m not as worried I think WindwardAway knows if she’s town.

Idk actually I think Luxy should’ve moved by now because he’s been here and seen me and the people townreading me and yeah.

The rest…idk.

Ahhh ok I understand

Yah the wim is high

im down to go out with a bang if so

1 Like

Should i unvote then and let someone else do it

1 Like

oh i saw u asked why i put u as a townlean

it’s bcuz i found it kind of towny that u were so uninvested in the game that u posted a few reads and then were like “ok ill be back at the end of the day maybe”

u returning to the thread is ruining that read for urself smh

Sorry Wazza, I forgot to hide my overlysized nose this morning!

1 Like

i am lock clear

i got bored out of reading comics, im at a part of my reading order that is mostly flashbacks zzz

fine by me