FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

the one thats here

theres two

Villager

Anyway I donā€™t trust the Iā€™m new act by frinir

Iā€™m too cynical

Nah im a masochist basically cant say much else

Can we wish for d1 itas come on wish granter earn your keep

i donā€™t remember like half of my reads and yk what thatā€™s good enough for FoL.

1 Like

itā€™s not a valid criticism, ppl just have bad frameworks for how to approach mafia games (imo)

achro - i think that itā€™s difficult to read achro by my usual metric in this game since heā€™s clearly playing differently regardless of his alignment

but his solving generally just feels fake to me - his push on alexandra felt random/lazy in a way where he was just looking for an easy name to push on so that he could give off the Vibe of trying to solve

same with the timing of his read on tutuu, when he was like: ā€œwow tutuu might be mafiaā€¦ā€ at a time when other ppl had started getting paranoid there too

his contributions thus far have just mostly felt like a wolf instigating violence against town and thatā€™s roughly how i would expect achro to play as a wolf in this game

dum - they had a vested interest in maintaining a high presence in the thread but also seemed completely unconcerned with solving or like Parsing the game in any meaningful way, which indicated to me that they might just be a wolf skating by on establishing a high presence

yawn - ok tbh i gotta admit part of my read here was based on a progression where they were like: ā€œim worried brad might just be tired after his last gameā€¦ā€ but then voted brad shortly after anyway

but it turns out i Cant Read and they actually voted baud and not brad

outside of that i dont really have any cohesive thoughts on them tbh

millium - heā€™s treated me in a really strange way - consistently talking about how wolfy i am and how i deserve pressure, but it kinda just feels like heā€™s piggybacking off of the other reads that ppl have posted on me and that he doesnā€™t care much to actually solve me for himself

even when i was interacting with him about my read on cape it felt like he was like, trying to catch me in a ā€œgotchaā€ and that the intention was to come out of the interaction making me look bad - he feels i guess you could say Agendaā€™d wrt his treatment of me, in a way thatā€™s a bit unlike the town wisp ive previously seen

honestly i hate u for making me type a post this long on d1 of a mash

ya but i know personally id still prefer to be actively notified because like. otherwise im not gonna look at a fucking clock

just returned and unironically tried reading back until I realised I ainā€™t doing allat

I have some town reads i rather keep to myself (my ass is bewildered some of yall post top trusted townies for them left and right)

this guy LOVES getting shot

I like how Firinn joined this website 3 days ago and just decided ā€œyou know what, Iā€™m just going to claim innocent child and let them do with that what they will.ā€

Legend tbh

2 Likes

Bulletproof human, spotted.

ā€¦pinging people doesnt inform them if theyre not on the site, i think
or dont actively have the browser up
setting an alarm is your best bet

this is a once a year insanity fest, other threads are much smaller and slower

also this year we recruited a bunch of veteran tryhard players from MU so the game is going to be crazy

But wazza sheeping them is ok, but then the read they had on wazza being good makes me think either pair or something else

wtf, fucked up. didnā€™t realize there was another so the one thatā€™s chillin

How would that even help you cant see the notification unless ur already logged in

Or is there a way to send it to email

you can probably get @Ash to verify? im unclear on exactly the rules regarding out of game info but i think ash is allowed to say theyve played with me before right?

Anyway Iā€™m eepy