FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

VOTE: Gocj

mmmmmm @achromatic whatā€™s your read on milllium? otherwise kinda noted. not rlly too invested in all the names but i remember being put off by tutuu earlier

Sweet home

why are we deathtunneling

I have isoā€™d Leafia.

Ever so slight scum lean. I think her votes are usually a little stickier as town but she didnā€™t do any of her more obvious wolf tells. Just keep her talking and sheā€™ll spill something juicy if wolf by day 2.

Cuz its funny duh (idk)

1 Like

I think i have played maybe one mash with them, I play with them more in other games, the vibe is not the note but might be me overlooking something or reading something thats not there

Cause itā€™s fun and I donā€™t know how to play mafia

ah and gori was like? okay i think? iā€™d give them a pass 2day

town

FTR I did not feel like a sockpuppet of myself any more than I usually do. I just thought it was a funny comment. This is normal May November

1 Like

Based answer actually

i think there is a somewhat significant degree of wolf influence there (donā€™t ask me who specifically idk)

what does ā€œstickierā€ mean?

leafia is town trust i have a god read (iā€™ve never played with her)

I donā€™t necessarily believe this, but I think there is the possibility of a world where Sabi is a wolf who TMIā€™d C7/Creature town and is avoiding reading Brad because they donā€™t want to have to make something up on their wolf partner.

this is quite the wolfy post mlady

VOTE: leafia

not as quick to change them, her reasoning for unvoting in her iso was weh

1 Like

make an alt (not applicable for this game)
but that only gets you so far, some people can figure out alts pretty well, esp if its someoen they play with a lot

public alt speculation is I think not allowed