FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

well obv since you’re polarized you cannot be mafia

ohh yeah also i was wondering like are u really just helltunneling at rando or if u have like a scumread on. erm. i forgot their username at this current moment but u know who im talkinf about

let me see ur brain for a bit

ive only iso’d like 10 ppl give me a break smh

The current one being

Brad - Their wazza due to only seemingly being sheeped by them feels scummy or pairing, the beginning also gives more of the 3p vibes in there, not sure if town would do that

Wozze - i said kinda like me in the sense of just really meme posting n sheeping but like it read off

Anyone in turbos knows Brad gets angry when incorrectly read and I don’t want to deal with that. Thanks

Happy now

Really need to see if anyone shoots me

I think i’m just not good on mashes

Maybe I want a mafia game where I’m not being yelled at

1 Like

I want to be active in thread but I really dont feel like backreading 6000 messages

Its midniggt my brain is already sleep deprived LMAO

Based ong

ive iso’d like 3 people and i have fairly sticking thoughts on people
along with refusing to give townreads in a mash it doesnt give me much to discuss with you over

theres more than that in a roman legion and they still pulled off tortoise formations

1 Like

If there’s any low poster maybe scummy it’s Amelia but mainly because it’s all fluff?

i am currently letting someone else see my brain but i will once thats done

1 Like

Anyway thank you my mood is a bit worsen and I don’t feel like engaging w the thread atm

you’re currently our serious topwagon
can you. give reads

i’ve been ignoring this for 2 minutes and I no longer can

no one should yell at anyone tbh, mashes are meant to be fun until day 4 where everyone starts to panic.

1 Like

i changed my mind i thought spf did something lock clearing but i no longer think this

but i think her last explainy post had a few moments that seemed like p real thoughts (altho idk if all of them are town exclusive)

i go eepy gn

sabis lock town btw, godread or something idk bye

1 Like