FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Porscha probably towen.

1 Like

alright cool, appreciate the response. those players are a bit of a blind spot for me atm so I wanted to hear opinions on them, I think your reasoning here is towny.

If you read Porscha’s posts with the wooper in her PFP talking.

leading is for suckers day 1, you’ve got to pace yourself and let others with more energy do it and then survive until day 5 and name basically every deep wolf left in the game only for town to not listen when you are nked

im not sad about pokemash 3 you are

2 Likes

Tutuu realising how to read me is towny I think they’d be slightly more hesitant as wolf but IDT it’s super reliable given much of the Noticing could’ve happened last game

o I getcha

just try your best? maybe read the players who are being wagoned and talk about what you think about them. or talk about a completely random player!

haha you forgot me on your townlist haha

2 Likes

Locktown seems extreme because Magnus is very competent but I think Magnus is towny

2 Likes

tutuu has good townreads so thry are town

1 Like

:smile_cat:

I need someone to make a katze gif but the wooper

oh great it’s you

1 Like

Bys hasn’t seemed super agendapilled IMO? Like that was a major difference

1 Like

helloooo babiess what’s poppin

1 Like

you see thats what I was talking about. I’m really bad at actually reading people

did anything happen yet

Tutuu’s reads are Good and aren’t seeming to leave too much room which I like

1 Like

Anyway doubling down on my tutuu is a wolf statement. I actually fucking hate that they gave such a generic read on me when i made a point to say I think they are a wolf earlier but don’t bring it up.

1 Like

Nya