FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Okay Ari sadly did you rand mafia?

I forgot how you played as town you’re throwing out reads here and there.

nice.

nothing matters
(isnt everyone)
not to blame

are you alone
aree you alone
isnt everyone

isnt everyone

1 Like

im counting how many petals are on the flower im picking to determine alignment

3 Likes

@Brakuren

I can’t read your posts because I’m mentally ill and the rhyming makes it genuinely impossible to do anything but glance at them. I have running issues with such gimmicks, it’s OCD-esque bullshit, reading anything with certain patterns gets them lodged in my head and makes me compulsively replicate them and it’s distressing and unpleasant. I will not be responding to your posts because again I cannot read them. If you have somebody else relay the information to me not in rhyme I can read and respond to that.

1 Like

Fair enough. Anyway, what’s the case against Wind?

unironically peak

i will requote, (not to be passive aggressive, i just dont have anything new to add and i think i summarized it decently, perhaps u just missed it)

wolf may misses meals out of stress. town may gets into fights and messes around

1 Like

ari has a wide range as both alignments, not sure what she is doing now is super telling either way

What if I could make wishes come true

my reads are immaculate you can check postgame for my accuracy rate

i did miss it, mhm
thread goes by rather quickly, you understand.

1 Like

0% Lmao

I’m townreading her so idk what it is.

Feel like her read on me feels real.

If I’m scumreading anyone it’s Amelia that’s really besides you.

kiiruma is for mechanical reasons - i think most wolves arent bold enough to immediately ask for super likes right at the beginning of the game and i think they hinted at their ability in a towny way

carrotyreaper felt incredibly sincere in their reaction to my pressure on them and i just fully bought it as a towny defense in the moment

Well in that case town and I’ll sheep.

Eventually.

What if I was gay Ora little bit taller

there is a decent chance i completely forget about this game and never come back so im leaving you something in case i never make it back here lol

1 Like

There is no case against Wind, iirc.
There was a mod announcement saying if six players were voting Wind by EoD, one of them learns Wind’s alignment.

1 Like

Villager

1 Like