FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

can you roll mafia so that this game isn’t just over from rand

yeah probably

Leafia, the read on Kiiruma consisted of “Kiiruma wouldn’t openclaim mech as wolf” by somebody who didn’t know him. Do you think I am not going to bring up the three separate games I can think of where he cleared himself as wolf by openclaiming mech?

It doesn’t matter whether it’s Super Likes specifically, or claiming an incredibly evil sounding Prisoners’ Dilemma mech and making it sound towny, or claiming that the N1 kill said he was mech clear not as an FPS (which was what actually happened) but because he was a private-reveal innochild. Kiiruma is extremely capable when it comes to warping mech to falsely clear himself in this way. It’s his entire M.O., it’s won him plenty of games here.

I don’t care whether it undermines townreads, it’s the truth, and sometimes you have to discard convenience for the sake of truth.

girl u know it im already planning the choreography

That’s my secret

I’m always here

Oh shit r u in my walls

Well if my katze town read is right there are two competing forces this game. Achro never loses as town and katze/achro are winless together.

This will be a test for my evil powers.

Laughs

I’m the sun I penetrate everything

1 Like

Not my mom tho

yeah this is correct. i townread kii but i dont think he’s town for that. he’s an amazing wolf and probably one of the best mechanical players

1 Like

Yasssss

Just wait until you learn about my amazing record of never losing a game I’ve won

can I just like ask people for strategy questions about my ability btw because I have no idea how to use it. or are we like really REALLY worried about anticlaim

@wazza can i get a readlist

i dont particularly scumread you but i want to see something

I’d ask the hosts lol

Yo mama so fat even the sun cant penetrate her

I-

I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

Help

Town:
HALLIAAAAAA
Catbae
SPF
Windward Away (?)