FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Cape is a better wolf than that.

odd reaction given the mild nature of the post but okay

vote nutella with me imo

Stop trolling me :sob:

Iā€™m not super serious about the read donā€™t think Iā€™m really wolfhunting this game.

Itā€™s a mash, but Atlas isnā€™t primarily a mash player or anything, so I wouldnā€™t expect her wolfgame to be super adjusted to the environment, and sheā€™s been very deep and thorough about most of the rest of her reads. Atlas has clearly expressed the capability to make a very strong case on somebody, and is choosing not to do that with the scumread sheā€™s staking her vote on. Itā€™s not agenda-y. Itā€™s not definitive, mash environment makes it a cut less definitive htan it would be in a smaller game, but itā€™s still something!

It applies specifically to Atlasā€™s wolfread on me because of what I mentioned before (I know for sure Atlas is capable of pushing better agenda than this, more than I know it about other players) andā€¦ frankly, because Iā€™ve been paying attention to Atlasā€™s wolfread on me! I see it and I remember it and I look at the progression in detail and go ā€œyep thatā€™s good progression, Atlas seems like sheā€™s trying to solve my slotā€. Will I use it on other people later? Probably eventually. Itā€™s a read I use pretty frequently. But it takes context and I havenā€™t particularly noticed that context with anybody else yet

wait i am?

youre useless

1 Like

Mood.

My single action is kinda useless thoughā€¦

Itā€™s even worse than last year, when I at least could harass othersā€¦

Unless im mixing him with someone i have not been wrong on this read yet

This reminds me. We should start thinking of a shotlist for D2.

1 Like

Guys if i were to have a day vig who should i kill like theoretically its not like i have it (trust me)

Mmmm town shaped may post

1 Like

Me

Iā€™m getting trolled too and Iā€™m accepting it at this rate.

Hehehaha420blazing

1 Like

What does lizards mean in this context

Cape and ā€˜Better wolfā€™ do seem like they donā€™t belong together tbh

i just reread her iso and i think her push on insomnia is genuine and not the type of read she makes as mafia and her explanations for her read on you seemed entirely sensible to me

she has gotten better as scum lately so i am not lock clearing her but I have no idea what your case is supposed to be other than ā€œshe scumread meā€