1 Like

mimics Porschaā€™s voice sounds like a stoopid read

3 Likes

I got full named. I am in trouble

3 Likes

Uh?

Why would you read it that way what

1 Like

And people making excuses like this is exactly why it works fine as wolf behaviour.

Wolves can post blatantly false shit

If it gets called out then it was ā€œjust a mistakeā€

If it does not get called out then it just goes into the water, it maybe gets repeated by someone else who hasnā€™t read the entire back scroll, it starts a rumour that then might not even be traced back to the person that first floated it due to the chaos

Zero tolerance is the only approach in a game this large IMO

Now Iā€™m starting to get worried about Achro. That isnā€™t a villagery thing for him to say given he knows Iā€™m terrific at reading him.

1 Like

I feel somewhat confident on Wazza being town, mostly due to their insistence on mechanics over deep dives on reads.

Iā€™ll agree with achro again on leafia kinda wolfy damn

Most hosts are American, so they usually make ecents I am unavalaible anywayā€¦

I have a family tradition where itā€™s not a special day until a person has slept first.

E.G: Christmas itā€™s not Christmas until everyone has slept, itā€™s not a persons birthday until a person has slept.

So when I messaged you on your birthday, it wasnā€™t your birthday yet so I felt awkward saying happy birthday lmao and then for the rest of the day I was sleeping and hungover and forced to celebrate my sisters birthday with her boyfriend

the next time I checked dms with you it was october 5th and I never say happy late birthday as I always feel awkward but I did want to :(

1 Like

2 Likes

also this convo reminded me that even to this day youā€™re still the only birthday I have in my calendar LMAO

Nutella, can you give me an indication of your confidence level on Insomnia?

I am honestly just gonna locktown you for helping with summaries LOL

convenience when i click on the multi ISO button thing, idk itā€™s just something I do

the playerlist in OP is in alphabetical order so I could see someone looking at ISOs that way on here :man_shrugging:

i cant really ask for ā€œall of themā€ when the explanations were mainly just vibes
your scrutinization method was fine and i didnt really have anything further to comment

i cant particularly verify meta on somebody i have almost zero experience with, but this seemsā€¦ oddly easy to verify? which does call into question the thing with spf

i vaguely believe i remember a lack of this in one of her games, which i think was scum?

cape mafia

Had Leafia expressed a townread on Achro prior to this point? I feel like Leafia would typically say ā€œAchroā€™s misreading me, he hasnā€™t done that before as evil, ergo heā€™s evilā€, but she discounts it here.

I see makes sense